Wednesday 20 October 2010

2 days left!

I think I’m gonna barf… and that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

I haven’t binged or broken my fast in any way – so yay for me! I’ve got two days left and I’m gonna make it. The only thing that went ‘differently’ today is that I drank a FUCKLOAD of diet soda, which is basically the reason I think I’m about to barf... Seriously, 3 litres! But it’s low calorie (30cals in total for that little indulgence). I don’t think that counts as breaking a fast really..

Oh and I have to say that it’s thanks to these tips by Almost Skinny Vegan, that I’ve survived so far! I swear, if it wasn’t for the frozen apple juice I’ve been licking, I’d be bingeing on something. It may sound crazy, but that little bit of sugar really helps! I want to try finding some forms so I can make them into proper popsicles!

Don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I’ve added some tabs:

Why is Rozy fat? – is basically an ‘about me’

The (current) Skinny Plan – is the diet I’m on currently

I’ve also changed the side bar a bit – I’ve added rewards and I’ve switched weekly goals to STATS.

Don’t have much else to say really… I’m gonna go work on a exercise plan now. I’ll post it, alongside my diet plan, as soon as I’ve finished the fast.

I’m kind of frustrated about the fast though, because this is the first time I’ve fasted and not gotten a flat stomach. Of course, I’ve never been this fat, but still. It’s only common sense that’s keeping me strong – I HAVE to lose weight. It’s not possible that I’ll be the same weight if I keep this up. But I wouldn’t be able to tell that from looking in the mirror… fucking mirror…

I’ve also been doing the opposite of what is typically Ana! Instead of buying clothes that are too small, I’ve been buying clothes that are too big! xD Not because I’m trying to grow into them (fuck that shit – HELL NO!). It’s just because:

  • Bigger clothes make you look thinner (if done well).
  • I have a closet full of small clothes which I don’t fit already!
  • I don’t really have clothes that look good on me now and if I look bad I’m depressed and if I’m depressed I binge.

I’m trying to keep myself happy, it seems to be the best weight loss motivation for me.

 

Much love to you girls!

xxx

Rozy

P.S. This means 2 more days before I force myself onto the scale again!!! I don’t wanna… do I have to?… Is there actually an official phobia of scales? … just googled it, not that I can find… but there should be!!!

8 comments:

  1. Glad to here from you and that you're doing well. Keep up the fast hun and good luck for the weigh in :) And I understand about the big clothes, I tend to wear bigger clothes to make me look smaller. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for an update from you! You're doing so well!! you can go the 2 more days no problem! I get the clothes thing too - i guess in a way it's reverse phycology (; But yeah you're right they make you look smaller if done right!
    Come on girl get on those scales. I BET you'll be happy with the results (: I wish i could go atleast a day without weighing - i'm addicted. Trust me scalophobic is better than scaleoholic!! Stay strong beautiful xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done two more days left of your fast :)
    you will be happy with the results when you stand on the scales at the end!!
    and like Skinny_el said its much better to be a scalophobic that scaleoholic... I am a scaleoholic can't go more than one day with out weighing myself... its horrible haha.
    Stay strong!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. u can def make it 2 more days hun ur stron gu can do ti i know u can
    and im scared of my scale too ur not the only one mine scares the shit out of me ugh

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats so true! about the clothes anyway! i would buy smaller clothes because i read everywhere that it was great motivation but one gets freaking frusterated when nothing fits in the morning!>.< so instead i splurged on clothes that fits and I FEEL comfortable in! and have found to be really uplifting for 'not eating' purposes:D
    MUCH LOVE&GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog; i'm a new follower :)

    I have the same problem with clothes. It's really discouraging for me because most of my clothes are from my 'skinny' days and don't fit. My goal is to be able to fit in them again and soon because they're supercute!

    I love diet soda! My favorite is diet dr. pepper and I swear it's one of my main food groups lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad I could help :) Hope your still going well! Good Luck with your weigh in xxx

    ReplyDelete