Wednesday 15 December 2010

Where d' you go?

What the fuck is Rozy doing here again?

Yeah, I know, right?...

Well, to be honest it might have had something to do with going through a slight busy period but it had a lot to do with the fact I lost Ash Cloud!

Have any of you heard anything about her? How she's doing?

I have this awkward feeling I might have had something to do with her disappearing. I gave her some advice that wasn't very pro-ana, very 'go for happiness/recovery'-oriented, so I don't know if that kind of pissed/scared her off...

Ugh, I just hope she's okay...her last post was pretty desperate.

In any case, I think I'm back (?)

I've been doing great, I'm really happy and I've been losing weight super slowly, don't know how much I've lost but I can tell by my clothes that I look better.

I'm in again, I just want to keep track of the disappearance of these last ugly pounds!

1 comment:

  1. imissed u hun
    i miss ash too last i heard she was gonna talk to her mom about everything and try to get better

    ReplyDelete