Sunday 10 October 2010

I’m fuckin’ pissed… and that’s a good thing.

Yesterday my dilemma was, should I go out to eat with my dad, but today he solved that for me by being a complete asshole. I’m not gonna bitch about what happened, cause that’s not really important, but he ticked me off and now I don’t see why I should go out with them. We’re not even that close, it’s more my mom who would feel sad if I didn’t go, but she’ll live.
So – problem solved!
AND as you may already know, there’s no motivation like angry motivation. When I’m pissed, I’m never hungry and I exercise more – it’s a very constructive way to vent.

I was looking for some angry thinspo (wtf?), but I couldn’t find it, so here’s this…
love it
and here’s some more, because personally I don’t think that pics all that great.
608999_roselooks123_011(Nothing says angry like metal right?)
z106749596(Or scene… ps. is that milk he’s holding? wtf?)

And I just want to thank you all again for your support yesterday, your comments really mean a lot to me!
Thank you for all your suggestions, if I DO end up going (which I can't imagine), I will try and take the healthies option possible (there are always salads, right?). I'm gonna make sure I'm following all of your blogs too, it's only natural to care about those who care about you ^^

Love,
Rozy

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're so angry right now. But you're right, it does turn into a GREAT workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey new follower :) I totally agree about the angry thing it's the best. When you're calm and happy there's less strength there, I think. Looking forward to future posts :) Harley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's holding juice, not milk :D I just had to post this comment because in my country we have the same juice the boy is holding :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha i love the scene pic. It looks like V8 soup, but i think viulu is right about it being juice XP

    you've inspired me to go on a mission for angry thinspo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh ims orry taht ug ot in a fight with ur dad
    but if u do go every place has salads
    and i worko ut when im pissed too

    ReplyDelete
  6. when i get angry i do the exact same thing! it's totally great motivation. and i've never seen any angry thinspo, i think scene thinspo is the closest thing. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey xD i really like your blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angry motivation is great! Sorry to hear your dad's being annoying though. Hope it all goes well if you do end up going xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh god...in a heartbeat darling. and that would solve my present boy dilemma perfectly. B/c we are obviously soul mates!!! <3 haha I'm a music nerd too, and a singer. when i write poems they usually have a (awful) tune in my head. I'm sorry about the fail, don't let it keep you from us! we miss you!

    ReplyDelete